Request For Quote- Aluminum 6061 adapter plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yianni - VJ

Please see attachment, the file type is IGES, the part is in mm
I cannot supply other formats or blueprints, sorry.
My tolerances are .2mm for external dimensions but the part has to be precisely flat and square.

Thanks for reading

Attachments

• AdatperPlate.zip
    31.7 KB · Views: 85

sudhakar

Dear Sir,
We are from Bangalore,India.Kindly let us know whether we are eligible for the quote.We have complete range of conventional and cnc machines to make your part.
We would be glad if you give us an opportunity.Kindly PM at sudhakarg2000@gmail.com.Also let us know the required quantity.
Thank you,
Sudhakar

Yianni - VJ

Material is aluminum 6061, as per the title of the thread.
As for flatness tolerance, I apologize for being vague about that, it should be at least .06mm (per 100mm) I was hoping you could use a fly cutter for a smooth finish.

dgibson

Please see attachment, the file type is IGES, the part is in mm
I cannot supply other formats or blueprints, sorry.
My tolerances are .2mm for external dimensions but the part has to be precisely flat and square.

Thanks for reading

We can provide 1 each @xx.00 each + freight. We accept all major credit cards. Please contact me directly at david@cmfg.com
Thanks,

Last edited:

dgibson

I did see the banner and used the Reply with Quote button thinking this should have been private.

Dualkit

I did see the banner and used the Reply with Quote button thinking this should have been private.

Reply with quote quotes the post, like I just did to you. To quote a job send a private message by first clicking on the RFQ poster's name and using the drop down box.

sudhakar

Dear Yianni,
We are from Bangalore,India.Kindly let us know whether we are eligible for the quote.We have complete range of conventional and cnc machines to make your part.
We would be glad if you give us an opportunity.Kindly PM at sudhakarg2000@gmail.com.Also let us know the required quantity.
Thank you,
Sudhakar

PandAtool

Yianni - VJ,

What quantity are you requesting and what lead time are you expecting?

I have the ability to do this and would like the opportunity, but would prefer it be more than one for me to quote it.

Thank you.

cindyjiajia

Dear Purchase manager ,
This is an email to develop new metal stamping parts' client.
We are professional Metal stamping parts, Deep drawn parts, Machine parts, Auto parts, Electronic parts, Plastic parts, Telecom parts, Door hinge, Air condition parts, Building parts and Cabinet .
We could provide OEM service according to client's drawings or samples.

Certification: ISO 090012008, if interested, we will provide our company further informations for your reference.
Your kindly reply will be highly appreciated.
Yours Sincerely
Cindy
Marketing Dept.
China Cangzhou Jiajia Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
No.258 Yucai Street, Dongguang County,
Cangzhou City, Hebei Province, China
Post Code: 061600
Tel: +86-317-7747123-605
Fax:+86-0317-7740333
Czjiajia.com

Status
Not open for further replies.