Request For Quote- AL mounting block

Status
Not open for further replies.

G Carlson

Thanks for quoting - RFQ was closed.

Sirs:

Please quote the attached aluminum mounting block in quantities 25, 50, 100 or so. This is a new part and quantities may rise if it's successful.

Material is 2024 or 6061 1 x 1/2 bar stock; mill finish is OK. Length is not critical; saw cut-to-length may be acceptable with a little cleanup. Tumble or bead-blast a bonus.

The meaningful tolerances are just those relationships between hole centers - and those are not critical - +/- .002 or .003 OK. Assume one face will be milled to .405 and shoulders cut - mill finish on the rest is OK - no need to face off.

Note: shoulders/steps might be eliminated, which should allow machining in one setup. If possible, I'd like to see the difference in cost if I deleted those steps.

Thanks, Gregg Carlson

Last edited:
Sirs:

Please quote the attached aluminum mounting block in quantities 25, 50, 100 or so. This is a new part and quantities may rise if it's successful.

Material is 2024 or 6061 1 x 1/2 bar stock; mill finish is OK. Length is not critical; saw cut-to-length may be acceptable with a little cleanup. Tumble or bead-blast a bonus.

The meaningful tolerances are just those relationships between hole centers - and those are not critical - +/- .002 or .003 OK. Assume one face will be milled to .405 and shoulders cut - mill finish on the rest is OK - no need to face off.

Note: shoulders/steps might be eliminated, which should allow machining in one setup. If possible, I'd like to see the difference in cost if I deleted those steps.

Thanks, Gregg Carlson

$9.00 each any quantity

Status
Not open for further replies.