Request For Quote- 6061 aluminum valve body

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackaloo13

6061 aluminum
The small vertical holes are tapped for 8-32.
If you need to adjust some of the radius sizes please let me know.

If you are not in missouri or not within an hour of st. louis, please include the cost of material in your quote.

I'm looking for a quote if i order 5 and if i order 20.

contact me on this forum or at lee.chusak@gmail.com

Thanks

Attachments

• valve-dxf.dxf
    90.2 KB · Views: 165

ECT

That's true for fairness but if they found a price they like, why wait longer to get parts? Money first, fairness second.

Dualkit

You know, not everybody works 7 days a week; Maybe next time you could atleast have the RFQ open for a couple days during the work week.

With the economy the way it is the guy may have gotten too many bids
to count in the matter of a day, who knows? 5-10 should be enough, should he keep it open a week so he has 100 of them to sort through? I have seen jobs awarded in hours, just the nature of the beast, either adapt or do not participate.

wackaloo13

I apologize to all to all the people who wanted to quote this job who did not have an opportunity. I received 9 bids and I picked the best one. In the future I will accept more bids before i award the job.

Matt@RFR

I wasn't even planning on quoting the part, as I'm sure it went for a song and I'm not desperate enough to cut my shop rate down to $20/hr. Yet. :p

It was just a suggestion. Who knows, maybe on Monday somebody was going to shoot him one helluva price.

Status
Not open for further replies.