Small Job Quote Needed 6061 Aluminium Plate Milling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drag_S14

Part is 19.05mm thick (3/4"), but can be slightly thinner to get a true flat surface. Overall width is 105mm, overall height is 97mm. Looking to have at least 4 of these made, probably 10, possibly as many as 20 depending on price. Future re-orders are a possibility, but unknown at present.

Material: 6061 T6 (not supplied)
Bottom face needs to be extremely flat, metal gasket used at this connection. If it means overall thickness has to drop slightly, that is OK.
Finish can be raw, but I'd like to at least have the sharp edges knocked off on the outside angles. Interior can be as-machined.

I would like to mail a gasket to whomever ends up winning the bid for a quick once-over of my drawing, to make sure the alignment and measurements are exact. I'd rather pay a little extra to have someone take a couple minutes to double check my measurements, rather than end up with a box full of flanges that I can't use.

Looking to have the parts within 2 weeks of quote approval/payment.
I'll be accepting quotes until 1 week from today, 4-26-2011.

I've attached the drawing of the part, as exported from SolidWorks 2009. If you'd like the SolidWorks model, I can email that as well.

Email address: Blake@Geektuned.com

Thanks!
-Blake

Also check out my thread for some very basic lathe work, if you can do both even better!
http://www.rfqwork.com/showthread.php/2189-6061-Aluminum-Oxygen-Sensor-Bungs

Attachments

• flange..DXF
    101.4 KB · Views: 74
  • flange..jpg
    flange..jpg
    52 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

accurate

Can you supply a fully dimensioned print. I can not seem to open a version of the posted attachment that I can pull dimensions from.

Drag_S14

Sorry everyone, been away from the computer for a couple days. I'll be replying to everyone shortly. Thanks for all of the interest so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.