Request For Quote- 50 part alum quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefork

I have a part I need made out of 6061 alum. I will be doing a initial order of 50. The taped holes are 6/32 thd. The parts will need to be somewhat of a good finish. I will need 25 with site and 25 without site. Here is a picture of a finished product. All I need is the machined part. No brass ones with this order. No annodising needed.

13xxband.jpg

I will provide a dwg of the part to the person who does the job.

My email is greg_icd@yahoo.com

The pdf print is located on my older thread.
http://www.rfqwork.com/showthread.php/1277-small-alum-cnc-part

Last edited:

ltmquik

Why didn't you give it to the guy who won the job in your old post? Didn't he do a good enough job?

I don't understand why you'll are so negative. Why not just provide the customer with your best price and let them decide who to award the job to.

BLUEFORK,
I sent you an e-mail with the quote attached. Thank you for the opportunity to quote.

Jeff Lange

mtidamachining

I don't understand why you'll are so negative. Why not just provide the customer with your best price and let them decide who to award the job to.

BLUEFORK,
I sent you an e-mail with the quote attached. Thank you for the opportunity to quote.

Jeff Lange

Who said I was being negative. Get your panties out of a wad Jeff. And while we're at it, if you want to quote with out knowing why this part is back out for quote, go right ahead, be my guest, please by all means do so. BUT BY GOD, YOU DO NOT SCOLD ME FOR ASKING QUESTIONS!

bluefork

Please don't turn my thread into some kind of flame war.
The person who did them last did a very good job. He used to do most of my other jobs as well. But He is no longer in buisness so I need to find another company to do them.

ltmquik

Who said I was being negative. Get your panties out of a wad Jeff. And while we're at it, if you want to quote with out knowing why this part is back out for quote, go right ahead, be my guest, please by all means do so. BUT BY GOD, YOU DO NOT SCOLD ME FOR ASKING QUESTIONS!

My apologies....Please see my PM to you.

Clogher

Query

Hi there

Newbie here.

Also looking to get a quote but yet no drawing.This part seems similar in size and complexity to the one I was going to get drawn up.

Can you give me a guide as to what was paid?

50/100/500 units?

johnkduffy@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.