Small Job Quote Needed 3 aluminum plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

spydermeister

I scanned the gasket that goes in between the upper and lower intake manifold of my car.
The gasket was too big to fit for one scanning, so I need to stitch the two pictures together. (I can do this)

I scanned the gasket with a piece of graph paper behind it. I can supply a jpg of the shape. It will contain measurements of how far the lines are from each other.

I need this shape cut out of about 3/8" thick aluminum that I can have some 2" diameter aluminum tubes welded to. (building a custom intake for my car here)

This piece is approximately a foot long by 4 inches wide.

That is the first piece. The second piece is the piece where the throttle body mounts, and I will scan the gasket in a similar fashion once it arrives at NAPA. it is approximately 6 inches by 6 inches.

The third piece will be similar to the first. I will draw it in photoshop. It will be rectangle, about 12" x 4", and same material as the other two pieces. It will have a row of six holes in the middle about 2.5" in diameter, with an array of smaller holes around the perimeter of the rectangle. (small bolt holes to bolt it to the new plenum after shaping the ends of the tubes that will be in the six holes)

I just need the plates cut out. time frame: sometime in the next couple of weeks or so would be nice.
If you have some scrap aluminum that would fit the job, that would be great. I need help figuring out which aluminum would work best to weld to the soft aluminum tubes I've got.

part 1 jpg attached

Attachments

• gasket4jim1 copy.jpg
    gasket4jim1 copy.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.