Request For Quote- 1 ea, 5 pcs - E Coast or Midwest US

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriqq

The pdfs will be online for a few days; email for drawings after 11/14.

These parts are prototypes; perpendicularity tolerance is ±0.03° or 0.005" over 10" - however I will NOT be inspecting them to the print. If the parts are as square as possible (on Arm, Arm Lock, and R/Y Angle), I'll be happy.

Ballpark (±10%) quotes are ok.

Roll/Yaw Angle - I have blank as shown on pg 3. Gusset cut-out is for clearance; finish is not critical (may be WJ cut).

Yaw Plate - I can supply blank, or you can quote complete.

Roll Plate - I have blank with on-size slots and perimeter, under-sized center hole and under-sized thru holes.

Arm - I have 1.400 x 1.400 x 12" blank. You mill face square to shaft and add 5 holes.

Arm Lock - I can supply blank with over-sized faces, or you can quote complete. I can increase the corner relief diameters to allow more tool clearance if needed.

Email quotes are preferred rather than IMs.

thank you.

Last edited:

Thomas

Machinist
Hello,

Could you email the drawings to me so i can quote your job, If you have not already picked a shop.

The pdfs will be online for a few days; email for drawings after 11/14.

These parts are prototypes; perpendicularity tolerance is ±0.03° or 0.005" over 10" - however I will NOT be inspecting them to the print. If the parts are as square as possible (on Arm, Arm Lock, and R/Y Angle), I'll be happy.

Ballpark (±10%) quotes are ok.

Roll/Yaw Angle - I have blank as shown on pg 3. Gusset cut-out is for clearance; finish is not critical (may be WJ cut).

Yaw Plate - I can supply blank, or you can quote complete.

Roll Plate - I have blank with on-size slots and perimeter, under-sized center hole and under-sized thru holes.

Arm - I have 1.400 x 1.400 x 12" blank. You mill face square to shaft and add 5 holes.

Arm Lock - I can supply blank with over-sized faces, or you can quote complete. I can increase the corner relief diameters to allow more tool clearance if needed.

Email quotes are preferred rather than IMs.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.