wood machining

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikmal03

I am doing a project on an electronic baton.I need to design a handle for the baton that fit all of electronic components.I finished with the design using solidworks.It is made of wood preferrably oak or zebrawood.What I need now is I need a manufacturer that can machine the parts using 3D model I created.Please let me know.Thanks

widget

I have lathes and a CNC router. Since I am in Bellingham it would not be too far. If you could send me the file I would gladly take a look at it. Please PM me and I will send you my email address. Thanks.

Kerry

depryor

David Wolfe Design, Inc.
Ikmal,
We are a little farther away, Ohio. OK alot farther! Anyway, we have lathe and CNC capabilities as well and have pattern makers on staff whose specialty is wood. Feel free to email me tha data and quantites too.
Thanks,

ikmal03

I have 3D model in solidworks.I also need to add something that not in the model.I do not include it in the model because it is hard to add it.I can describe it before start machining.Any expert wood machinist from around Seattle is greatly preferred.Budget price is between USD100-200

Status
Not open for further replies.