Request For Quote- Steel Part

Status
Not open for further replies.

twister3

I need a quote for 50 and 100 pieces of the attached part. The drawing should cover all the details. Please indicate cost and delivery and include FOB origin. I will award the job on Wednesday, March 26, 2008. Thank you.

Attachments

• Release Lever.PDF
    204 KB · Views: 127
Do you have the file in .sldprt or something similiar. This will make about a $200 dollar difference in the cost. We cannot spend the time drawing a part that is low volume with out charging you for it. This one will also require a fixture, if you have a fixture please let me know and that cost will be omitted.

twister3

Yes I did forget to mention that I will supply 3-D solidmodel of the part in whichever format the winning bidder needs. Also, the material is stated as 1018 CR steel. It is intended that one should use stock that is 1/4" x 1/2" with no cleanup machining to the stock. Hope this helps out.

ltmquik

Quote for Release Lever Part:

=> 50 pcs: $3.75 each
=> 100 pcs: $3.50 each
=> Material: 1018 CR Steel
=> Finish: Machine
=> Tolerances: +/-0.005" unless otherwise noted
=> FOB: Post Falls, Idaho

I also PMed this quote to you. If we are awarded the job we will need the electronic data for the part.

Thank you.

mountainviewcnc

Hey if he is able to machine those at that price, then let him have it! I wouldn't have gone so cheap, just to get the "in" on a source. But really he must have a lot of 1018 from a previous job lying about.

ltmquik

Hey if he is able to machine those at that price, then let him have it! I wouldn't have gone so cheap, just to get the "in" on a source. But really he must have a lot of 1018 from a previous job lying about.

A piece of 1/2" x 1/4" x 144" 1018 CR steel bar is $16.00 each. For whatever that is worth.

ltmquik

itmquik,

I will order 10 of those parts you just qouted for twister3 per that drawing. What is your paypal info and when will they ship?

That does not sound very ethical to me. Are you affiliated (sp) with twister3 and or the company that the part is for? Maybe you should pass that thru them first. I would like it if my parts we squandered about the country like they do in Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.