Small single sided copper clad pcb

red triangle

Red Triangle
I have been milling these out on my milling machine but need about 100 pieces of each. I have been milling them out of .06 single sided copper clad board. I have another piece that is just an insulator.

Attached are the PDFs for each part. Have IGES or STEP files if needed.

Thanks,

Patrick.

Attachments

• clips.pdf
    388.7 KB · Views: 69

hippeg

Hi Patrick,

I have a quote for you on these parts, but need your email address to send it over. We would appreciate an opportunity to quote it for you. Thank you!

sanchezamezcua

I will have a quote for you soon. We have a machine shop on the border of Mexico/California and we make these kind of pieces everyday.

Thank you

DaveRodda

hello...be aware that with Manhattan construction the pads glued to the main board act as tiny capacitors which could be an issue for high impedance parts of VHF circuits. You can minimise this risk by using small pads (eg 3x3mm instead of 6x6mm) and using no pads at all on certain parts of the circuit where they are not required for physical support.

pcb assembly canada

Last edited:

Amlie

Hi Patrick, We are interested to provide the quote in a future project, We will be happy to help you with the production of CNC turning and milling parts, Please Send me an email anytime engineer06@top-rp.cn, thanks

Jim Mikel

I have been milling these out on my milling machine but need about 100 pieces of each. I have been milling them out of .06 single sided copper clad board. I have another piece that is just an insulator.

Attached are the PDFs for each part. Have IGES or STEP files if needed.

Thanks,

Patrick.

Have you closed this RFQ? Thanks