Prototype Needed Sheetmetal and weld. Turn part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHA Design

See attached image. Bent and welded. Will provide drawings through email for actual quote.

1020 Steel or equivalent.

I am looking for someone to make 1-4 test fit parts for prototype in the next few weeks.
Low to high volume quote. 1-5, 6-20, 21-50, 51-100, 200-500, 500+

Parts are currently in metric. Sheetmetal is 3mm thick. Can design for inch if needed. .125 thick.

Nathan

Attachments

• yoke for RFQ.jpg
    yoke for RFQ.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 187

PermianCNC

Hello, I think i might be able to fab your part for you. if you can send me the print on my email so i can give an actual quote. A few questions, did you want the quote with or without material provided.

torlando

Do you just want this bent & welded? We are a laser shop that cuts & welds. I would also be interested in cutting the sheet metal for you.

Tony Orlando

Quote - Drawings Required

Hi Nathan, if this hasn't been awarded yet I can provide a quote. Send me the drawings at your earliest convenience and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,

Jeremy

See attached image. Bent and welded. Will provide drawings through email for actual quote.

I am looking for someone to make 1-4 test fit parts for prototype in the next few weeks.

Parts are currently in metric. Sheetmetal is 3mm thick. Can design for inch if needed. .125 thick.

Nathan

pearl

Dear sir
we provide your requirement but we need detail drawing for Quot.
so please provide detail drawing.

Thanks & Regards
Kalpesh

Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.