Request For Quote- RFQ Simple Plastic Part

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDodson

This part is for garage door window inserts (total 8). The preferred material is an economical plastic that can withstand the elements and has good paint adhesion. The inside corners can have fillets to make machining easy. I'm fairly open to suggestions.

Thanks.

SIR

Last edited by a moderator:

kevinjia

Dear,

We will provide you good parts with good price.my contact information as followings:

ShenZhen Well Mold & Plastic Products Co.,Ltd.
ShaXin Road,ShaBo Village,PingShan Town,LongGang district, ShenZhen City,China.
Tel: 86-755-89927193 Fax: 86-755-89927962
Email: export02@wellmold.com
Web: Http://www.wellmold.com
Project Manager:Mr. Kevin Jia

TKBuisan

Coordinator
Step File

I believe it is a 3D file format. SolidWorks will open the file A-Okay.
What kind of plastic?
TKBuisan

nancy

injection mold in china
Introduction from China Injection Mold Manufacturer

This is Nancy, the sales person from Sinic Mold & Plastic Part Co., Ltd.., We are very glad to have this opportunity to introduce our company to you..

Sinic Mold & Plastic Part Co., Ltd, locating in Shenzhen, China, is a professional plastic injection mould manufacturer with more than 10years experience. We co-operated with world famous brand companies with highly complex hardened/pre-hard moulds .We have been successfully awarded ISO 9001 in 2000.

We equipped High Speed CNCs, Wire EDM , Sinker EDM ,CMM and Metal Hardness Tester in house. We utilize software CAD/CAM/CAE(i.e. UG) for mould design and Mold Flow analysis for our customers before mould manufacturing. Standard components and steels we use to build the mould are purchased from LKM, DME, HASCO, ASSAB, DAIDO,HITACHI, etc.

All our Engineers are with good level of English understanding, which give them the ability on communication with the customers, 24 hour customer service.

Please kindly send us your RFQ to nancy@sinicmold.com for quotation. Your prompt attention to us will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Nancy
Sinic Mold & Plastic Part Co., Ltd.
Tel.: 86-755-2717 9968
Fax.: 86-755-2717 9789
Mobile Phone: 86-13602592056
MSN:nancy666668@hotmail.com
Factory Address: Buildings A6-A7, Hengtaiyu Industrial Zone, Hongao, GuangMing, ShenZhen, 518107 China

Arty3000

wow, times must be tough. you got all these big time company's bidding on small almost proto type runs. their overhead must be high. i wonder how they can compete with the smaller shops like myself who has very little overhead. just a question. i don't mean any hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.