Prototype Needed prototypes needed in aluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.

flathead

I would like a quote for the following:

1)Material- 6061

2)Material can be supplied or not. You can quote either way. Please let me know who is to supply material for your quote.

3)Qty- (2) one right and one left. Orders in small batches (10-50 ea) possibly to follow

4)Drawings- Can supply dxf, iges, or from solidworks. The attached pdf is for a right side part. I will also need a left side which is very similar but not an exact mirror image.

5)Required time frame- I'm flexible, you let me know what you can do.

6)RFQ end time- 1/30/08

7)Contact info- email or telephone is fine. I will provide full contact ifno upon request

8)Tech probs- maybe, I'm not a machinist, but I did the solid modeling. I am willing to make any changes that may be necessary to get the parts made.

9)Special treatments/finishes- none

thanks

Attachments

• right side.PDF
    35.4 KB · Views: 159
Last edited by a moderator:

depryor

David Wolfe Design, Inc.
Flathead,

We'd like to quote it as well. Please send the solidworks data or any one on the translations. Do you have a 2D drawing as well noting tolerances? Or is there just a general tolerance?

KTECH

Hello,

Please send solidworks,IGES, or Parasolid file and I will quote asap.

Thanks,
Kyle
KTECH Industries, Inc.
6942 Red Pine Road
Virginia, MN 55792
218-780-2090

Flathead,

Have tried to send a PM but it was not working,
Parts would be 10 working day turnaround from order placement to delivery and cost of shipping allow $35, i will pay the rest.

No charge for delivery for order of 50.

Thanks

Colin

flathead

Thanks

I would like to thank everyone who submitted bids for this job. Many of the quotes were very competitive. I wanted to let you guys know that I have selected the shop I'm going to use. Also, I wanted to let you know that the final decision was not based upon price, although I will admit, it was one of the factors. Other factors were a bigger part of the decision. In the end, I think that I found a situation that will work out very well, hopefully, for both parties.

Again, thanks to all and please continue to support this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.