Request For Quote- Precision Sleeve mating

Status
Not open for further replies.

xa_shall

I need a shop to take my fans and rebore them and put a custom sleeve into it while maintaining the balance. Fan is highly balanced already. Take a look at the jpeg for more details. I do not have much fans its a small quote for 5 fans.

Attachments

• FAN.jpg
    FAN.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Sleeve.jpg
    Sleeve.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

bobk

Hello
I could do that for you. Can not guarantee balance though, to many factors can disrupt a highly balanced part when modified. If your interested, please contact me at bobkline_1@netzero.com. Sorry, for the inconveniance, I'm now very selective about taking time to bid off this site. It has proven to be a major waste of time and resources.

Thanks
Robert Kline

xa_shall

Hello
I could do that for you. Can not guarantee balance though, to many factors can disrupt a highly balanced part when modified. If your interested, please contact me at bobkline_1@netzero.com. Sorry, for the inconveniance, I'm now very selective about taking time to bid off this site. It has proven to be a major waste of time and resources.

Thanks
Robert Kline

Project has been awarded. thank you guys.

Anyways, as long the machinists knows what he/she is doing this job should not be a problem. You can buy these impellers off the shelf and companies will actually bore the hole so the fan can fit on bigger shafts. They do it all the time. I come here cause I need a mating sleeve fitted into it and then re-balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.