Offereing Tube Bending Services?

tensecond408

I'm in need of someone who has a tube bender that is capable of bending 1.25" or 1.5" OD 6061-T6 Tubing. The wall thickness will be .125". I'm trying to reduce the number of welded fittings on this particle item. I have no clue what these new benders are capable of. I will need some insight from you of what you can achieve on a single length of tubing. I can provide 3D SolidWorks files if your interested.

Note: I need to know the centerline radius at which you can bend. Depending on how tight it is i might have to redesign some of the frame.

Material: Aluminum 6061-T6 - 1.25 or 1.5 OD Tubing - .125 Wall
Repeat Work: Not at this time...
Bid Time: 2 Weeks - Ending 12.4.2009

If your local i will supply materials, if not local please break down the quote for materials and shipping cost.

Thanks

AJ

jjvogre

We have tube bending equipment that may be adequate to bend this for you. Do you have a sample of the material that needs to be bent? If so, please send us a small amount and we will see if it is possible.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Jesse Vodvarka
VodvarkaSprings.com
724 695 3268

mickrio

The wall thickness will be .125". I'm trying to reduce the number of welded fittings on this particle item. I have no clue what these new benders are capable of. I will need some insight from you of what you can achieve on a single length of tubing. I can provide 3D SolidWorks files if your interested.