Prototype Needed Looking for local machinist (66226 zip code)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwerty2006a

1) Material type
- Various (Delrin, Acrylic, HDPE and aluminum
2) Is a material quote required or is material supplied.
- Material required
3) Quantity
- 1 prototype, 7 parts
4) Drawings should be immediately available or necessary specs.
- Available upon request
5) Required time frame
- No huge hurry, perhaps a month
6) RFQ ending time
- When I find a machinist to do the work ;o)
7) Full contact information should be supplied upon first contact by email from both parties, neither should have to reply to @.com
- No problem
8) If you the RFQ poster needs help in some of the technical areas then that should be made know initially.
- None that I'm aware
9) Make known any special treatments/finishes not necessarily related to the machining process.
- None that I'm aware

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm looking for someone who has the machinery and skills to produce a fairly simple device. I am looking for an individual who does this for a hobby and isn't wanting an arm/leg for it. I will pay a fair price for the work. If your in the Kansas City area and looking for a unique project, let me know.

Thanks,

Jim

plytool

Jim I'm not local to you but I believe I'm just the man for your job. I work full time and do the machining as a side line Could you take a look at my web page
machineshopjobshop.com There is some of my work.Your type of project is just what I'm looking for.
Thanx Ken
plytool@sbcglobal.net

briand

Hello, I am not really local to you, but I would be interested in looking at your
project. I am in southern OK. and have been in the machine trade for the past
17 yrs. I now have my own hobby shop on the side where I can offer very good
rates. If you are interested here is my contact info.
Thanks Brian

Brian's Machine & Powder Coat
briansmachineandpowdercoat@yahoo.com
(405) 574-5910
(405) 224-7323

eddie6675

TCS Machine
Hi, count me in on the 'not local but willing' group! I'm in north east PA and would love a nice project. I can tell my wife I NEED to go out in the shop honey!
Eddie

cornerstonecnc

cornerstonecnc
Im not in your area but i fit your desciption to a tee. I own my own machines and if im too late for your project well thats ok. However if you will keep me in mind on a later project i would appreciate it. Thanks for the opportunity!!!

cornerstonecnc@hotmail.com

(580) 212-0434 ask for Ronnie

Status
Not open for further replies.