Job Quote Needed For Small Wood Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

15STR

Preferably in the Puget Sound area but must be in the US.
Must be done using wood. The first 5 are samples so any kind of wood would work, after that would switch to a specific type of laminated wood.

Items are 7 inches long, STEP files available.
Need 5 to start as samples, if it goes well there is a definite possibility for more.
Must be done using wood. The first 5 are samples so any kind of wood would work, after that would switch to a specific type of
Let me know if you have any questions, I really appreciate it!

Attachments

• Wood Piece.jpg
    Wood Piece.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 109

thomaslimbach

Preferably in the Puget Sound area but must be in the US.
Must be done using wood. The first 5 are samples so any kind of wood would work, after that would switch to a specific type of laminated wood.

Items are 7 inches long, STEP files available.
Need 5 to start as samples, if it goes well there is a definite possibility for more.
Must be done using wood. The first 5 are samples so any kind of wood would work, after that would switch to a specific type of
Let me know if you have any questions, I really appreciate it!
Please send me your files for quoting to tom-l@kdtmachining.com

birdsall2009

This is a job well within our scope. Since our specialty is prototype work we would not be competitive in a production run but we would certainly assist in processing the samples and donate any fixturing and process to you for negotiating power with the production shop. Our full knowledge and expertise in the prototype business will be available to you. I will need you to email me the step files so I can provide you with an accurat quote.

Thank You

Jason Davis

Jasonmdavis@live.com

Status
Not open for further replies.