Prototype Needed Electronics boxes for PCB support needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantm

Hi,

I work for a university research lab and we're very often in need of small-size prototype boxes and metal supports for our electronics projects. These are a little beyond of what a generic-sized project box would accomplish but the goal is to keep them manageable in terms of complexity and costs.

As such, I am interested in finding somebody (or a number of people) to help us out -- would any of you be interested in quoting from a design and in that case, what would be the best format? DXF, IGES ,etc?

Many thanks!

/Dan

dantm

Thanks! Everybody has been replied to in PM or E-mail. I sent out e-mails with drawings in a number of formats (DXF, IGES, STL).

Please e-mail me or PM me with any other interest or if you didn't get a response (I am pretty sure I got everybody who responded).

Many thanks!

/Dan

dantm

Thanks everybody; I've responded to all who replied and we're making these right now with one of the members who contacted me here. Once it's all done I will post about the experience.

In the meantime, one of my other students has a second 2-piece project with some interesting features -- I will post that in a separate thread.

Thanks to everybody who responded!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.