Request For Quote- Custom Washers

Status
Not open for further replies.

James_Viscell

Part Number 56-013 Mixer Magnet Pole

Quantity will be somewhere between 100 and 500 pieces, depending on pricing. The part is made from magnetic steel; material cost should be included in the quote. Lead time is open, but roughly 4-6 weeks would be good. I will close RFQ time in a couple weeks, say, around October 12th.

The parts will eventually need to be plated with RoHS-compliant clear zinc. I can either take of that aspect myself or you can include it in the quote (just indicate which so I'm not comparing apples to oranges).

I will also need to collect CofCs for the machining/materials and the plating, since I have to comply with the RoHS Directive.

Attachments

• 56-013.pdf
    80.8 KB · Views: 113

Dualkit

I sent a quote through a conversation. I hope that is the same as the old private message system. I could not find an email address for you on this site or through your website.

James_Viscell

I sent a quote through a conversation. I hope that is the same as the old private message system. I could not find an email address for you on this site or through your website.

Yes, I received your message. But for anyone else, my email is james@viscell.com -- sorry, this was my first time posting so I missed that important detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.