Request For Quote- Convert paper drawings into CNC for laser cutting

gustavus1

As the tittle says I need paper drawings converted into DXF files.

There are approximately 5 pages, but some of the page contains assembly instructions and will not require cutting perhaps to assert what exactly needs cutting I could crop out the unwanted objects from each drawing.

Payment via paypal or money order in US funds.

This job has been successfully assigned, thank you RFQ.

Thanks

Last edited:

hummel

Thank you for the opportunity to work on and help revise your project , was a honor to be a part of such a complex assembly , I enjoyed working with you and wish it was longer , the pay was great and super fast getting it , This is one job I wish did not end , take care and let the Au condense

gustavus1

Thank you for the opportunity to work on and help revise your project , was a honor to be a part of such a complex assembly , I enjoyed working with you and wish it was longer , the pay was great and super fast getting it , This is one job I wish did not end , take care and let the Au condense

I'm going through some personal issues at the moment, once I get relocated in British Columbia. This project I'm working on has a couple of parts which require machining and would like you to do the cad drawings into G-Code.

Again thanks for your excellent work and patience with a new comer to the world of computerized drawings.

Best Regards
Gill

hummel

Gill,
I would love to help you when you get situated in B.C. I did presently take on a new job programming medical implants and tools, I would love to help you get whatever you need programmed in g code , I will need the make and model of the machine you intend to have your parts ran on . I hope you have my phone number and email still and I look forward to helping you get your project of the ground , Best regards .
toby hummel
tobyhummel@yahoo.com