American Tool and Die, Swansea SC

Nickmthw

I am Nicholas Rutland and we at American Tool & Die would like to extend a helping hand if you have any projects with which we could offer you our assistance. We would be glad to review your requirements and provide you with a quotation.

We have numerous capabilities: Customer driven Machining (CNC and Manual), Customer driven Fabrication, Customer driven Stamping (high and low volume, progressive as well as station dies), we can design and build Dies, Fixtures, Jigs, Gages as well as provide manufacturing and assembly services. We also have Custom Machine Building, Automation and Integration services. We offer Wire EDM and Conventional EDM services.

I would also encourage you to review our website (link attached below) to see our numerous capabilities. Our Website shows examples of your services and go more into detail about our capacities and company directory. I would like to also point out that we are ISO 9001:2008 certified.

Please contact me at American Tool & Die if you have any needs at this time or in the future.

Thank you

Nicholas Rutland
CNC Programmer
American Tool & Die
Hwy. 321 North
Swansea,SC 29160
Ph: (803)568-2136
Fax: (803)568-2138
E-mail:Cnc@atd1.net
http://www.americantoolanddie.com/

You can also contact David Pender..he is our General Manager and Vise President ..his Email is David.Pender@atd1.net.

Last edited: