6061 Milling Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chafik

Hello,
This job has about a dozen different pieces (and about 4x or 8x of each), all 6061-T6 black hard anodized (Type III). I am posting only one piece to quote (WITHOUT anodizing, as this would be added later for the whole batch) as to not waste everyone's time.

But please understand that you will be potentially bidding on a dozen similar pieces, 4x pieces of each, and should be able to deliver in 3 weeks (I know, it's pretty tight...).

I am including a PDF drawing and STEP model (STEP on request). Located in zip 01886 (Westford MA USA), Please do not quote if you are outside the US.

Thank you.

Attachments

• TestPiece.pdf
    46 KB · Views: 222

Dale Lafever

Hello,
This job has about a dozen different pieces (and about 4x or 8x of each), all 6061-T6 black hard anodized (Type III). I am posting only one piece to quote (WITHOUT anodizing, as this would be added later for the whole batch) as to not waste everyone's time.

But please understand that you will be potentially bidding on a dozen similar pieces, 4x pieces of each, and should be able to deliver in 3 weeks (I know, it's pretty tight...).

I am including a PDF drawing and STEP model (STEP on request). Located in zip 01886 (Westford MA USA), Please do not quote if you are outside the US.

Thank you.
What are the tolerances?

G28 Machining

What are the tolerances?
Can the 3in and 4in dimension be stock size?
Do the tolerance apply before or after Anodizing?
Will the holes be masked off for Anodizing?
What quantity do you want quoted for the test piece?

PM sent

G28Machining.com
G28machining@gmail.com

MarkS

Hello,

Thank you.
Request step file sent to
marks@flexmachine.net

Kevin Dement

Could I grab the rest of the info, including the .step files, in order to prepare a quote? I always put in the extra effort to make sure the work fits properly the first time.

Kevin Dement
Owner at Aminal Group
kevindement1@gmail.com

Last edited:

LGjimenez

Hello,

Thank you.
can you email me the step files if you still need quote igitmfg@ymail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.