Quick Quote Needed Waterjet Phenolic Spacers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have dxf file but I scanned them to actual size on a pdf. My laser guy has me do this and he just imports the files to his software. So hopefully you can do the same.

Material: g10fr4 phenolic sheet 5/16" thick

Qty: 60

email: covertperformance@yahoo.com

shipped to 95661

Attachments

• tgv gasket001.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 67

onlinedesignsolutions

Online Design Solutions
Hello,

I have a cnc router that can cut these parts for you. And I can work from the pdf file, but I would need one measurement to get the scale correct. Could you measure the overall length from top to bottom and the diameter of one of the larger holes? Then I can give you an accurate price.

Thanks,
Ralph Brooks
Online Design Solutions
732-814-0158

onlinedesignsolutions

Online Design Solutions
I have the machining tooling and process timing figured out. I am just double checking on pricing for the garolite sheets. Only a couple of sources I found carry the 5/16" thickness. I will push them for quotes today.

mc-motorsports

If you put a tape measure or ruler next to the part or gasket when you scan it, people can scale it in their CAD program to get the dimensioning within .005". Otherwise, they are left with the dimensions that you gave and are at the mercy of your measurements, hope you used calipers?

Just trying to help.
MC

got the quotes still am kinda shopping around and havent made any decisions yet. So thanks to those that sent quotes. Also regarding the measurements I would send the gasket to the person doing the machining/water jet cutting to make sure all is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.