Request For Quote- Video Chat Privacy Screen - US Patent Pending Product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberta Godfrey

1) Material Aluminum or combination of Aluminum and Plastic
2) You supply material and pay for delivery to 29579
3) Quantity: Quotes for 100, 250, 500, 1000
4) Drawings: Picture of frame (attached), CAD and PDF file of drawing provided after NDA signed
5) Required time frame: June 4th 2012
6) RFQ ending time: Friday, May 4th, 2012, by 11:30 PM EST
7) NDA signature required (attached)
8) Contact Information: albertagodfrey@yahoo.com

Hello All,

I am looking for quotes for the production and assembly of the product that I invented. I have a CAD drawing of my prototype that I built myself.

I built the prototype out of aluminum. I am seeking US manufacturers to produce 100 completed Video Chat Privacy Screens (VCPS).

I built my prototype with one suppliers telescoping legs. The costs of the legs were outrages. So, if you have another supplier or can produce telescoping legs that function in the same manner as my prototype, I will accept the change.

I am requesting a nondisclosure agreement be signed before releasing a pdf file or a cad file. I am attaching a picture of the VCPS. In the picture you will see a flat panel within the frame. This flat panel is not a part of the quote (it is metal artwork for the prototype).

Here is a link to the my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Video-Chat-Privacy-Screen-VCPS/227252540655653

I am trying to keep the cost of my production product as low as possible and am open to a combination of plastic and aluminum parts, as long as the functionality, safety and durability will be comparable to the prototype.

Please submit all quotes by Friday, May 4, 2012, by 11:30 PM.

Alberta Godfrey

Attachments

• Prototype of Vid&#10.jpg
    Prototype of Vid&#10.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 32
  • NDA 2012..pdf
    16.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Alberta Godfrey

Hello Steve,

CAD and PDF files of the drawings are provided after the NDA (nondisclosure agreement) is signed. Please download the NDA file from the original post and fill in the information, sign, date and send to my e-mail address - albertagodfrey@yahoo.com. If you need to fax the NDA, please send me a private e-mail and I will provide you with a fax number.

Thank you for your interest,

Alberta

Alberta Godfrey

Hello All,

I'm changing the deadlines for item numbers five and six -

5) Required time frame: To Be Determined
6) RFQ ending time: Wednesday, May 30th, 2012, by 11:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.