Small Job Quote Needed Very Short Run / Prototype Parts Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GisMo

Please see attached PDF for two parts that I need. Waterjet, Laser, or Hi-Def Plasma will work. I will provide winning bidder with IGES/STEP files. DXF/DWG can be produced as well.

I am looking for a shop to work with who will be reasonable with price on my prototype/one-off parts.

Please include shipping costs, unless you're local, with the part costs. 11205.

For these particular parts, I am open to HR or CR mild steel in 15,14, or 13 gauge. I prefer CR, but HR will suffice and especially if price is much better. If you have all 3 available, please quote me each one. I don't need special order material.

Thanks and I look forward to getting some quotes.

Attachments

• RearDrawing..pdf
    89.1 KB · Views: 92

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.