Small Job Quote Needed Tube Forming Die Required

Discussion in 'Milling Work' started by roamnroman, Jan 27, 2019.

1. roamnroman

roamnroman
    I am looking for a quote to make two half's of the ovalish shape die in the attached image. Detail models or drawings can be provided. I planned on using a mill and scribing the half shape on the edge of the part and slowly mill the shape. But higher tolerances would be great. Its intended use is to form round 1.25, .035' tubing. I would compress it in a large press. Steel would be ideal but I think aluminum should work. Contour.jpg Contour 2.jpg

Toolmaker54 likes this.
  2. alisa Lee147258

alisa Lee147258
    We can offer you Rapid Prototype Machining Services, 4-axis´╝î5-axis CNC turning milling, turned- milled combined machining, Injection mold ,3D printing, Bending,laser cutting etc

3. Mitch

Mitch
    DM sent

4. Hi There,
    We are intrested to provide the quotation. Can you let us know your email address so that we can communicate? We can be contacted through this email address sl.wong@prototree.com. Thanks.

BR
    /SL Wong
    Sales Manager
    Proto Tree LLC
    Email: sl.wong@prototree.com

5. K. Peterson

K. Peterson
    mn
  6. www.Tek4UFast.com would like to quote. We are located in Michigan, 20+ years providing services to manufacturers. Please send CAD files to robinsonw@tek4ufast.com THANKS! Bill

7. LuisFM

LuisFM
  8. ANDREA M PEREZ

ANDREA M PEREZ