Some Aluminum Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lengould

Attached are 2 pattern images.

Image Item1_V7 shows one pattern of which I need 2 different thickness, I've designated Item# 1 and Item# 2. Image Item3_V7 shows a second pattern of which I need only one thickness, I've designated Item# 3.

I need qty 8 of Item# 1, qty. 16 of Item# 2, and qty. 20 of item# 3.

Grade of aluminum not critical. I may be interested in allowing you to substitute notches cut in from the outer edge instead of the 4 pierced holes shown if that constitutes a significant saving.

1) Material type
Aluminum, no spec. (May also be interested in sets from other materials eg iron / steel, brass/copper/bronze, other)

2) Is a material quote required or is material supplied.
You supply material

3) Quantity
See above

4) Required time frame
Minimum do-able within my tight budget.

Thanks for your time

Len Gould

Attachments

• Item1_V7_small.gif
    Item1_V7_small.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Item3_V7_small.gif
    Item3_V7_small.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 78

lengould

Added Info

I would like +/-.005 wall taper, and minimal swirl marks.

Please cut the holes undersized enough (eg. 1/8") to allow me to drill them to the 3/16" diameter indicated.

specialized

Specialized Machine Quote

Len,

This quote is for CNC Machined parts, not waterjet or laser. Machined parts will have tighter tolerances, better finishes and overall better quality. This assumes an internal radius of R0.125 is allowable where the 0.250 flange thickness meets the R2.500.

Quote as follows:

Item 1 qty 8 pieces - $15 ea 6061 aluminum

Item 2 qty 16 pieces - $12 ea 6061 aluminum

Item 3 qty 20 pieces - 15 ea 6061 aluminum

Leadtime 2 - 3 weeks ARO. 50% down at time of order and 50% at time of shipment. Paypal or money order.

Thanks

Chad --> chad@specializedmachine.com

lengould said:
Attached are 2 pattern images.

Image Item1_V7 shows one pattern of which I need 2 different thickness, I've designated Item# 1 and Item# 2. Image Item3_V7 shows a second pattern of which I need only one thickness, I've designated Item# 3.

I need qty 8 of Item# 1, qty. 16 of Item# 2, and qty. 20 of item# 3.

Grade of aluminum not critical. I may be interested in allowing you to substitute notches cut in from the outer edge instead of the 4 pierced holes shown if that constitutes a significant saving.

1) Material type
Aluminum, no spec. (May also be interested in sets from other materials eg iron / steel, brass/copper/bronze, other)

2) Is a material quote required or is material supplied.
You supply material

3) Quantity
See above

4) Required time frame
Minimum do-able within my tight budget.

Thanks for your time

Len Gould

bdrysdale

I have a CNC router that can do this. Note inside corners will have a .125" rad.

Material will be 3/16" and 1/2" 6061-T6. 1/2" plate will be cleaned to 0.440" while the 3/16" plate will be left stock.

Lot price $500.00
leadtime 1 week from reciept of order and 50% downpayment

Thanks for the opportunity to quote.

Barrie

Status
Not open for further replies.