Request For Quote- Small run sheetmetal part

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyH

View attachment 2703

I'm looking for a quote on the attached part.

Material can be either aluminum or steel. If aluminum, it would need to be 1/8" thick 6061 or so, and if steel it would need to be 12ga

I'm looking for pricing in batches of 4 (4 parts = 1 set), so 1 set, 5 sets, 10 sets, or any other number if you think the price would be better.

Dimensions are in mm, the holes should be 5.5mm and 4.5mm diameter. Overall size is 120mm x 81.75mm

Attachments

• Bracket.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

TobyH

I had a scaling issue, so I've reuploaded the file.

Dimensions are in mm, the holes should be 5.5mm and 4.5mm diameter. Overall size is 120mm x 81.75mm

Kaushik Patel

We would like to introduce our self as Manufacturer and Suppliers of all types of Machinery Parts, Transmission Parts, Auto Parts, Machine Tools and other customized parts as per customer requirements. We do export of the machined components to our European customers.

We are dealing with mechanical components like Joint Coupling, Main Shaft, and other customized parts.

Kindly find enclosed herewith profile of our company for your kind reference.

We will be pleased to receive opportunity to serve for your good organization and we assure you our best service at all times.

Thanking you & assuring you of our best attention & prompt services at all times.

Best regards,
Kaushik Patel
Operation Head

Transmission Components India Private Limited
E/64, GIDC Electronic Estate, Sector-26,
Gandhinagar-382028 Gujarat, India
Phone: +91 79 23289624
Email: kaushik.patel@tcipl.in

Status
Not open for further replies.