Request For Quote- Ryal: TP1MP004 laser cut tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryal

Hello,

I would like to get a quote for some tubing laser cutting.

I am looking for quotes to cut 304 stainless tube. OD is .750",x .065 wall. I originally planned on 4 axis milling, but thought it may be possible to save on costs and time having it laser cut.

Qty breaks at 1, 10, and 100 please, along with expected turn-around time.

How is the surface quality after cutting on the inside face after laser cutting?

Info is appreciated.

find drawings here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5rrcymy1lebghw7/AABBi9toH1WQ4sg_PYAQNtRAa?dl=0

Last edited:

jnnewton

Did you ever get any where on this? I'm looking for someone who can do this type of laser tube cutting, but for mild steel, as opposed to stainless. It would be nice to have a list of shops with this capability that I could contact.

rcamachine

WaterJet Plasma

Did you ever get any where on this? I'm looking for someone who can do this type of laser tube cutting, but for mild steel, as opposed to stainless. It would be nice to have a list of shops with this capability that I could contact.

When your ready let me take a look, we have a plasma and waterjet. We do this type of cutting on 304 SS for a few customers.

Mike

qc@rcamachine.com

torlando

Hi Ryal,
Are you still looking for a quote on this or any other part? We are a laser shop that has done parts similar to this one.

Looking forward to working with you,
Tony Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.