Rfq

Status
Not open for further replies.

prosser13

PC Modder
1) 3/16" (4.7625mm) thick 6061 aluminum or similar
2) Material included in quote
3) 5
4) 147mm wide by 41.42mm height, margin +/- 1mm. Two grooves, 10mm up/down from bottom/top, 15mm from either side, 2mm deep, 4mm high. margin +/- 1mm
5) 4 weeks max
6) 4 weeks (9th July)

Please note, measurements for grooves changed from 10mm to 15mm.

Email at prosser1_2@hotmail.com or PM here please. Same address is for MSN.

Data sheet coming soon - picture example found here: http://www.mnpctech.com/Billet_Computer_Drive_Bay_Cover.html

Last edited:

prosser13

PC Modder
Datasheet can now be found here:

datasheet.jpg

prosser13

PC Modder
Please note groove depth and height has changed slightly

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE:

Picture below is wrong.

I need a 1.5cm gap between the edge and the groove, NOT 2.2cm

Thanks

The 10mm measurement from the top/bottom to the groove is also to the MIDDLE, not the edge.

MIKA Tool Rikk

Something to think about...

It looks like this is just a prototype, with the potential for several different sizes in the future. If this is the case, you may want to say so because it would make a difference in price.

For instance, I couldn't do them becuase my shop rate is too high for small runs @ $100 an hour, but if a shop was required to make say 100 or them in the future, I may find it worthwhile to give you a good deal on the prototypes, take a hit on the shop rate and then make a good rate on the production run. This keeps you happy because you got your prototypes for a good price and I make money on the production.

Then again, this might just be for your own personal use, in which case, disregard all my babbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.