RFQ needed by 2-7-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey1117

hello everyone i am new here and i bought a cnc mill but i have been swapped with work so here is a small job i need done there are 60 parts total 30 left and 30 right handed parts , the only thing that changes the "hand side" is the side hole and the side the 45 deg. groove comes from.
this is for a very big customer that checks parts 100% when i take them something so please dont try to "sneak it through "they will catch it. the mat. is copper i will need the parts no later than 2-16-07 please quote with delivery and you buying stock i can get the stock here a .5x.5x60 long for 97.00 if if you buy the 60" long bar run all the parts you can get from thr bar they will take 40 of each hand.. ok that is about it this customer pays me every 10 days i pay you when i get the parts and check them i do not do the 30 days to pay i know how tough that is
let me know
thanks
joe

Attachments

• welder part.dxf
    90.1 KB · Views: 69

joey1117

copper parts

i can take a pic or give you a pdf file i thing but sending you one to cal. may not be able to make the deadline let me know what you are not sure of i can help you out in that aspect pretty easy part everything can be + - .005 except the grroves as they are not very deep
let me know
joe

joey1117

thats ok everything +- .005 these hold welding wire to weld two ends together the v groove depths are not super tight but must be the same as i sell them as a set one left one right so if you make one groove .008 make all of them the same on that groove,that would hold true for the .02 or any of them what ever you make that groove make them all the same. i need the copper to "look nice" does not need any polishing or grind just needs to look good i.e no burrs , no endmill marks from a dull endmill (i use carbide 2 flute and it leaves a really good finish) as long as they are smooth
.as far as the grade i use an eletronic grade 110 alloy.it can be bought from mcmaster carr for 41.45 per 6 feet item number 89275k36 i made a mistake in my first post i buy 2 6 foot bars shipped from them for 97.00 the angle on the v grooves i do them with a 45deg counter sink the angle is not something that needs to be held but like i said on the 4 grooves the left and right hand parts need to be the same depth so when they go together they will hold the wire
thanks
joe

joey1117

job has been filled

thanks everyone for there replys the job was given to square-tech (steve)
i will not disclose the price but it was close to everyone that sent quotes around th 5-7 range. i have another job that i will be posting later tonight for 50,100,and 300 parts thanks again
joe

Status
Not open for further replies.