Request For Quote- RFQ-Mfgaa.04-06-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgaa

Mfg Alliance Assoc., Inc.
POSTED 04/06/12
Custom end caps 316L from 2" bar stock. Items 2. Quantity 10,000 each.
EXPIRES 04/14/12

Request for quote RFQ-MfgAA.04-06-12 (below) for two part numbers (drawing numbers 10187291 and 10187295 below). They are custom designed 1-1/2” tri-clamp end caps used to make probe temperature sensors. The product line includes 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2” and 3” designs. The customer is currently requesting a quotation for 10,000 units of each of the 1-1/2” sensors designs. If you are interested, please quote your pricing and terms. Thank you for your interest.

http://www.mfgaa.com/RFQ-MfgAA.04-06-12.html

GEG LLC

Requested Lathe Work

Hello, I know this request has passed your expiration date, but I thought I would ask if you still need any more quotes for these parts?

Thank you,

Kevin Gibbens

Gibbens Engineering Group LLC

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.