Request For Quote- please quote for edm/laser/cnc engraving

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Kustoms

Im looking to have the following quoted for edm, cnc, or laser engraving. Either of the 3 will be fine as long as we get an engraving about .020-.030 deep. The materials that will need to be engraved will be naval brass and copper.
The logo is approximately 1/2" x 1/2" .
I will have approx 60 pcs to be engraved.
If you need the blueprint for the part please let me know.
please pm for pictures as it wont let me post them.
Thanks, ekustoms chris
Ekustoms.com

torlando

Hi Chris,
Are you still looking for a quote? We are a laser shop that does cutting, welding, & etching.

Looking forward to working with you,
Tony Orlando

Chuddy

Dear Eustom,
I met you at the forum and you posted an open request for a quote on edm, cnc or laser engraving( Etching). Are you still looking for a quote?

If yes please email me ASAP the detailed blueprint for the part."Turning your mechanical drawings into real parts".

We have State of Art Manufacturing Facility in the United States of America and international connections.

We can fulfill all your needs for Precision machined components, manufactured on CNC and assembled if requested.

You can visit our website on www.lereeng.com and view our profile.

Pls mail us your valuable enquiries at info@lereeng.com

Regards

Peter Ok. CmfgE
Lere Technology
pokwudi@lereeng.com

Chuddy

Dear Eustom,
I met you at the forum and you posted an open request for a quote on edm, cnc or laser engraving( Etching). Are you still looking for a quote?

If yes please email me ASAP the detailed blueprint for the part. We are experts in turning mechanical drawing into parets.

We have State of Art Manufacturing Facility in the United States of America and international connections.

We can fulfill all your needs for Precision machined components, manufactured on CNC and assembled if requested.

You can visit our website on www.lereeng.com and view our profile.

Pls mail us your valuable enquiries at info@lereeng.com

Regards

Peter Ok. CmfgE
Lere Technology
pokwudi@lereeng.com

Chuddy

Hi Chris,
The work can be done. But we do need something:

1. the drawing of the original parts
2. the drawing of the logo

Otherwise we couldn't evaluate anything....Email me directly to: pokwudi@lereeng.com and attached drawing and logo.
Thanks
Peter Ok.
Lere Technology
www.lereeng.com

Status
Not open for further replies.