Need short stainless round bar..

StealthDumpTrucks

Chief Hole Driller
Looking to purchase all your stainless round tail ends in 3/4, 1 dia., minimum length is 3". Also need 1.25 dia, minimum at 7". Send me a list and your asking price. Box it or can it, weigh it, measure dimensions of container and I'll send UPS to pick it up with a call tag. Over 75 pounds we can send a flat bed if you can load it off the dock or forklift. US based companies only!

pyroracing85

I don't have over 75 lbs but I have 12" of 1" dia hah... Probably would be more to ship than it is to buy.. but just letting you know if you are ever here tampa,florida

Chuck L

I have some random shorts 5/8 by about 4feet and 1" to 2.5 dia. most 12" or less
I will send better info tomorrow if your interested

michalswarm

Hi

I am interested in this deal if you even need more than i will be
comfortable with it, but there are some terms that you will have
to follow. I need half payment before the delivery, and half after
its being delivered.

jackportd

I am looking to forward to purchase TP316 Stainless Steel Round Bar can you give me the Quotation in this below link.

StealthDumpTrucks

Chief Hole Driller
jsmachineshops sent me a PM, I can't reply until he deletes some of his inbox.

My message is: I'm interested in 303, 304, 304L, 316. What have you got in 0.75", 1", 1.0625, 1.125 and 1.25? My minimum lengths are 3" up to 1.125" dia. and 7" in 1.25". I make very short parts on a manual lathe for my products. I prefer 304 & 304L under 1.125" dia. for welding. However, if you have 6" or longer ends, I can use them for pivot pins in any grade.