Request For Quote- Need quotes for 2 different jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmahindru

Hello,

I'm in need for quoting for two different jobs. Some of the items are large in size, and some our small so I understand if someone can not do all the parts. This is for my company, we specialize in creating robotic automation systems. One job is for parts needed on a final product, and the other is for parts used in prototyping. Due to the nature of the work we do I can not post the files directly onto the forum.

Please PM me or email me at m.mahindru@softwearinc.com if you would be interested in quoting for this job. Ideally we are looking for someone that we can build a long term relationship with for future jobs as well as up until this point we have not been very satisfied with most local folks (we are located in Midtown Atlanta, GA).

arriba21

Hello, we are a small started up machine shop in Florida, we have both CNC lathe and milling capabilities. We would like to take a look and quote your request. Please send file to Arriba21@bellsouth.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry

If possible would like to give you a quote on your jobs. I've been machining for over 25 years with experience in production runs to molds and repair work of all kinds. Please feel free to email me at barrteeweldandmach@hotmail.com.
Thank you,
Jerry

Jerry

Gave the wrong email on last post.
The correct address is barrettweldmach@ hotmail.com
Thanks,
Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.