Need a Brake and Turret Op.

MrHorsepower

I know this might not be the perfect place, but. I am in need of a 2nd shift CNC Press Brake and a CNC Turret punch Operator in Lakeville, MN. If you can read precision instruments, have a desire to learn, and are looking for a future with a very progressive sheet metal manfacturer. We have full benny's and very competitive pay. 4 day work week on 2nd shift. If you have a good deal of mechanical ability and have worked in a production setting we should talk. Do not be disscouraged from contacting me becuase you feel you are underqualified, I am willing to train the right guy.-Dave

wvmfgsolutions

MrHorsepower said:
I know this might not be the perfect place, but. I am in need of a 2nd shift CNC Press Brake and a CNC Turret punch Operator in Lakeville, MN. If you can read precision instruments, have a desire to learn, and are looking for a future with a very progressive sheet metal manfacturer. We have full benny's and very competitive pay. 4 day work week on 2nd shift. If you have a good deal of mechanical ability and have worked in a production setting we should talk. Do not be disscouraged from contacting me becuase you feel you are underqualified, I am willing to train the right guy.-Dave

Mr H.
I am John Beaver, owner of West Virginia Manufacturing Solutions In Charleston WV. We are a small machine and fab shop with a small brake press. I just purchased the machine and finished the contract that I bought the machine for and it currently has time available . If you would like to sub contract some of the work out I would be glad to help you with your work load. Please call or email me .

Thank You
John H. Beaver
West Virginia Manufacturing Solutions Inc.
wvmfgsolutions@charter.net
304-415-6673