Request For Quote- Milling, drilling & tapping - Alum

Status
Not open for further replies.

895isp

Wildhorse Innovations
Please provide quotes for 2 components - drawings attached

Quote should include shipping to zip 59859 (2000 pcs should fit in Medium or Large Priority Mail Flat Rate Box)

Quote 100pcs, 500 pcs & 1000 pcs of each component

Drawings call for stock/machined finishes - Please quote with stock/machined finishes AND tumbling or vibratory polished finishing

Possibility of repeat orders

Please state if in house hard anodizing is available

Reply with quotes to dro@895isp.com

Refer questions to list

Attachments

• MNC-TNuts.pdf
    15.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Taig-TNuts.pdf
    15.4 KB · Views: 145

barryakins

machine shop w\5 axis capabilities

we will be glad to quote job it will be available for you tomarrow or you can contact me at 7249949071

You should call precision machine (that might not be correct) in Larwill, Indiana, he has pallets and a Brother drill and tap all ready set up for T nuts. He makes them for a large local company.

895isp

Wildhorse Innovations
Closing RFQ

Thanks to all who bid. Unfortunately the lowest bid I received for 1000 pcs of each was equal to the price I pay if I buy them at retail 12 at a time. Guess this just wasn't a good job for this venue.

Regards,
Gary

Thanks to all who bid. Unfortunately the lowest bid I received for 1000 pcs of each was equal to the price I pay if I buy them at retail 12 at a time. Guess this just wasn't a good job for this venue.

Regards,
Gary

Gary, did you call the shop I recommended? Of any he would be lowest since they are already set up. FYI you can find what you need on eBay. A couple of people are selling T nuts for the small machines and the price is not too bad.

The majority of voters wanted change and they got it!!!!!! Sadly, they forgot to ask the most important question before casting the vote, is the change for the better or worse.....

Status
Not open for further replies.