Lexan lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwanatip

I need 600 quantity of circular lenses cut out from 1/16" thick lexan or polycarb.
The diameter is 1.430 inch, with a tolerance of 0.006" (limits 1.418" to 1.442")

Tabs are acceptable...I'll just sand them off if they're left on.

The components are for an optical application so I'd like to discuss the materials you have available, but the important thing is that the finished parts are optically clear and unscratched.

Send me a PM! thanks!

Attachments

• lens2..jpg
    lens2..jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 22

Tony M

Hello, when you have more projects that need to be done look us up please. We will like to give you our info and go over the last drawing to show you we can do a great job and price it really good for you as well. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.