Laser Engraving

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlen

I have 200+ knives that I need laser engraved. The knives are 52100 hardened steel 58hrc. I'm not sure of the capabilities of laser engraving but I need "shaw knives usa" engraved at least .01-.05" or deeper so I can coat over the engraving with a coating .004" thick and leave it visible. If this is something you are capable of doing email me at harlen@shaw-shanks.com for the .dxf files

Only USA owned, operated, and located companies will be considered.

Thank you,
Harlen Shaw
shaw-shanks.com

Last edited:

harlen

What part of my RFQ did you not understand? I have an extreme prejudice against companies that are not located in the USA and owned and operated by Americans.

I do not trust people easily and I especially do not trust you if you are not an American company in the good 'ole USA if I am to ship you 10,000+ dollars worth of my work to you.

I especially do not trust companies located in Asia.

To:purchase Department

Dear Sirs:

It is glad to write to you with keen hope to open a business relationship with you.

We manufacture ultra-precision machined components, casting
parts and forging parts, etc. Our products had adopted ISO9001:2000 quality System
Authorities.
We are also specialized in Design& Manufacturing of precision machined parts dies as per
customer requirements& Customer's drawing.
We endow with all required service under one roof.

Small order or special parts inquiries will be appriciated too.

You can get more information at www.dawopu.com

We sincerely hope to hear your enquiry and further suggestion which will give us an opportunity to serve you better!

Sincerely yours,

Anna Wang / Sales Manager Assistant
Precision Part Department
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hangzhou Dawopu Trading Co.,Ltd
Add:Room2-220 No168.JianDing Road JiangGan District Hangzhou City ZheJiang Province China
Postcode:310021
Tel:86-571-89967020
Fax:86-571-89967015
Mobile:86(0)15967104467
Web : www.dawopu.com
E-mail: anna@dawopu.com

Status
Not open for further replies.