Prototype Needed Flatware

Status
Not open for further replies.

rythwi

I am a first time poster, looking to get quotes on a CNC project.
The piece is going to be a dinner fork, milled ideally out of white brass, or regular brass - steel if thats all you can do. Rough Drawing attached for sizes.

1) Material type - white brass(tombasil) or regular brass- 501. Or even steel 303 304. # 1 material is the white brass.
2) please quote the material seperately from the labor. I can also source the material if you dont have, in that case just quote the project without the material.
3) Quantity - 1 piece to start (just a trial run for what im doing)- ultimately we could do hundreds per year if the price is suitable. If price depends on quantity give me price breaks. consider that we wouldnt need more than 3 of each design, and will probably have 30-40 designs per year. and each design has a dinner fork, dinner spoon, dinner knife.
4) Drawings are available as well as a CAD model in STL format.
5) Required time frame - 3 weeks
6) RFQ ending time would be 8/17/12
7) contact me at my email if interested and ill give full contact info.
8) All I can supply is the technical drawing, and the STL. If further technical files are needed I cant supply them.
9) As far as special finishes or treatments, i only need the milled piece and can polish it myself.

Lastly, im in NJ
Thanks for considering!
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.