EM Fabrication, LLC-CNC Cutting Wood and Plastics

EMFabNC

Hi!

My name is Eddie McCullough, Owner, Programmer, Parts Runner, Button Pusher, Floor Sweeper at EM Fabrication, LLC! We are based outside of Charlotte, North Carolina and specialize in CNC cutting and routing of wood and plastics. My back ground mainly focuses on Building Architecture, predominately in the manufacturing of Commercial Facade Aluminum Composite Paneling. I am an Architectural Graduate that has a strong sense of building materials, construction, coupled with woodworking/carpentry and the ability to efficiently use AutoCAD and SketchUp Pro.

We currently have a 3-Axis CNC with a (respectively) 4'x8' flat bed table. The CNC is complete with a vacuum table for material/parts hold down, fast tool changing capability, and a 4 horse power HSD spindle. We have an excellent customer base thus far and they all have been repeat customers that love our quality and prices. We have the ability to cut sheet goods of up to 49"x97" and may be various grades, thicknesses and species of plywood, LDF/MDF/HDF, solid wood, plastics, acrylics, HDU sign foam, and more! Some of the projects/parts we cut include gears for clocks, cabinet and closet parts, MDF doors, speaker enclosures and parts, plexiglass etching for edge lit signs, templates, radius geometry, monograms/arts and crafts items, v-carved signs, flat pack furniture, wood engraving and we never know whats going to come up next! We also currently provide light fabrication services.

If you have a drawing already, please feel free to send us an RFQ at eddie@emfab.build or call at 704.488.8261. If you do not have a drawing, no worries! We can draw it for you based off of over the phone conversation and/or a sketch on a napkin! We are very easy to work with, feel free to call and or email with any questions!

Eddie McCullough
EM Fabrication, LLC
eddie@emfab.build
www.facebook.com/emfabrication
www.linkedin.com/company/em-fabrication-llc
www.twitter.com/EMFabNC
www.google.com/+EMFabricationLLCMonroe/about