Drain Tube & Plugs

Discussion in 'Turning Work' started by Tony E, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony E

Tony E
    This can be a simple run for a mill turn lathe--

All material to be 6061-t6
    materiel stock to start is 1.625" round
    I need 8 pcs. of the cones
    1 piece of the tube

only USA machine shops -Thank you
    -Tony

I can supply the files to your email.

Attached Files:

2. Johnny Moody

Johnny Moody
    I would like to see some files to give a accurate quote please. Thank you. dmason@naseals.net

3. IS THIS JOB STILL AVAILABLE TO QUOTE THANKS

4. Heya friends. My family is super excited we stumbled upon the lucid advice here. I’ve been hunting for this info all my life and I will be telling my kids to drop by too. The other morning I was parousing all over the web attempting to scope out an answer for my difficult inquiry. Now I am going to take it further in whatever ways I can. We are becoming all wired out on the wide range of reactions we are seeing. Again I just wanted to thank you while I was here for such stellar work. This has lifted me out of my old ways. Many beautiful things are shaping around my life. Its such a an incredible group to make conscious engagements. I'm blessed also that I am researching the topic of <span style="color: #000000">consciousness. Drop me a note if you are intersted to know more. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my ramblings. Make sure you reach out me an email and I will reply as soon as I can. Cheers and I’ll exchange with you in a short time.</span>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.