Request For Quote- Cut and Bend

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbanks

I am attaching a quick hand sketch of a part I need made. I am getting it drawn but I didn't want to wait to post.

I would need a prototype made to confirm fit. I would then order 200 to 500 pcs depending on price.

Please Price for the prototype and pricing at 200pcs and 500pcs

You provide materials. I wrote CRS on there not thinking it's not available in that thickness.

If you want to price semi-gloss black powdercoat you can. Othersiwe, I will have them coated locally.

I am located near Dallas TX. 75069 You can quote shipping or not. I will probably send a UPS label for the prototype.

Thanks
Jason

Attachments

• pipeadapter.pdf
    41.2 KB · Views: 83

jbanks

PDF Drawing of Part

Here is the part. I also have DXF File available.

Thanks
Jason

Attachments

• NPT Adapter.PDF
    61.8 KB · Views: 64

magnummetal

Owner, Operator
Have you jobbed this yet? If not, I would like to quote it for you. I can do them complete with Powder, however, I am in Mi., and would rather you handle the shipping. You can respond to shannon@magnummetal.com if interested.

arkreider

Quote from ARK Precision Cutting & Machining

I worked up a quote for you on your part. I would be able to send you a prototype piece tomorrow or as soon as you say the word. I also work with a shipping co. that gives me resonable rates so shipping on 200 or 500 pieces should not be a problem. I also am willing to get a powder coat quote from the neighboring co. which I have an acount with. They have always treated me well.

Please send me an e-mail and I will send you the quote I have worked up
arkreider@evenlink.com or call my cell # 717-222-9986

arkreider

ARK Precision Cutting & Machining

What did you think of the quote I e-mailed? I am Waiting to hear from you!!

Anthony
ARK Precision Cutting & Machining
cel #717-222-9986

jbanks

I have selected a supplier

I have selected a supplier from this board to do the job. Thanks to everyone for their time in putting pricing together for me.

Jason

MONK

I could have this done and ready to ship in 96hrs please let me know if your current plan fails to meet your needs.
Thank you
Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.