Copper Donuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMD2016

Hey,

Looking to quote 100, 200, AND 300 piece runs. Will need parts in approximately 4-5 weeks.
This will run 2 to 3 times per year. Looking to outsource my work as I'm getting into designing and selling my own products. The grade of the copper is important so please use what is on the print. I will need material certs. A solid model or a dxf can be supplied as well.

David M.
Owner
Dmarquardt@xceleratedmachining.com

Attachments

• COPPER.pdf
    106.9 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

Jimmy Sams

Hey,

Looking to quote 100, 200, AND 300 piece runs. Will need parts in approximately 4-5 weeks.
This will run 2 to 3 times per year. Looking to outsource my work as I'm getting into designing and selling my own products. The grade of the copper is important so please use what is on the print. I will need material certs. A solid model or a dxf can be supplied as well.

David M.
Owner
Hello David. We are an ISO certified shop which welcomes small or large run quotes & orders. We will get back to you asap with a quotation for your requirements.
Thank you , Jimmy Sams, CTS, consoltex@aol.com

jmilnesjr

Hey,

David M.
Owner
Hi David, I was wondering if you already had a material supplier for the copper, I will do some looking and get you a quote as soon as I hear something. you can reach me at john@miltechmachine.net
Miltech Machine Corp
Norton, Ks. 785-877-5381

MartonBrothers

Hey,

David M.
Owner

Hi David, send the iges to martonbros@Gmail.con

We cut copper and have a good supplier for it

Thanks!

-John M.

reliableCNC

Hey,

David M.
Owner
Hi David
Thank you for the opportunity

Windsor Machine Co.
610B Hayden Station Rd
Windsor, CT 06095

Status
Not open for further replies.