Prototype Needed CNC Milled Acrylic Block & CNC Milled 1" Aluminum Heatsink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbmw99

I am building a project and need a couple parts CNC milled from a clear acrylic block and from aluminum. I have attached PDF files of the parts.

The "BackPlate" part is roughly 10" wide by 11" tall by 3" deep. It can be milled out of a 3" block, which I can provide. The part is designed to be milled from the front and from the back. There are no undercuts and no side cuts. All of the inside corners will have a .100" fillet or larger. It should be a pretty easy part.

The heatsink is 3"x3" by 1" deep and should be cut from aluminum. This part is designed to be milled from the top only (the backside is flat).

I am a student (and can verify), and I would like a "student rate" on this part if possible. There is no rush on this. Please give an estimate of the time and cost for this part. I have a few other parts, most of which are easier and can be cut either on a mill or a laser (all 2D cuts on acrylic sheet). Feel free to quote for one or both items.

Thanks!

Heatsink.pdf: I need 4pcs (3pcs 1" thick and 1pc 0.5" thick) cut from any aluminum.
BackPlateNew.pdf: I need one piece cut from a 3" block of clear acylic.

I will provide STL files to whoever gets the job.

PS: The PDF file is in inches.

Attachments

• BackPlate..pdf
    26.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Heatsink..pdf
    15.5 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.