Request For Quote- Closed- Simple Machined Dom Bushings - Qty 2000+ Per Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnconpoint

One of my guys was just asking for more lathe work.
We prefer order volumes such as this and believe in long working relationships.

We're family owned and operated. Initially began in California and relocated to North Carolina 2 years ago.

Please send drawings to info@on-pointmachining.com

Hello,

We are a 20+ year old company looking for some competitive quotes on machining. We have been using the same machine shop the last 15 years and while they have treated us well, the price of the services has risen substantially lately.

It has forced us to look at alternate suppliers. We would like to establish a long term relationship that is beneficial to both parties. We try to make the transaction as easy as possible and pay quickly with minimal hassle.

The parts we would initially like quoted are simple machined pieces of DOM. There are various sizes and quantities that we use. We have prints available for all the parts.

We can work with you to maximize material use. You can run the parts through by the entire stick of material and we will take the extras over the amount we order. So you don't have excess oddball pieces of DOM sitting around. For example... we order 360 pieces and after receiving the material from your supplier, you end up with 392 pieces after machining. We will take all 392 pieces.

The parts can be sent to us via freight. We can arrange or you can. We have a forklift to unload. We would prefer a 100 day or less turn around time. A typical order from us will be for 2000-3000 parts.

I'm attaching a drawing showing a sample part. To give you an idea, we last ordered qty 300 of these for $3.30 each. This was one item of an order with 2500 parts total. We have about 10 different parts total. We also have some other machining work that could be quoted as well.

If you think your company would be a good match, please message me or post your email address in the comments. I will email you the drawings and approx qtys for a first order quote.

We plan on closing this RFQ by January 31.

Thanks!

Hello, Please send details on other parts. We would love to quote your needs as it sounds like it fits very well with in our current needs.
Gyver Tech Manufacturing is located in Salt Lake City Utah. We are a small shop with little overhead allowing very competitive pricing. Our goal is to stay small and maintain a set amount of customers, building long term relationship with repeated orders is our goal. This allows us to maintain lead times and consistent work loads. Our focus is to exceed customer expectations in a controlled work environment.

Please send to: Gyvertechmanufacturing@yahoo.com

Toolmaker54

Hello,

We are a 20+ year old company looking for some competitive quotes on machining. We have been using the same machine shop the last 15 years and while they have treated us well, the price of the services has risen substantially lately.

It has forced us to look at alternate suppliers. We would like to establish a long term relationship that is beneficial to both parties. We try to make the transaction as easy as possible and pay quickly with minimal hassle.

The parts we would initially like quoted are simple machined pieces of DOM. There are various sizes and quantities that we use. We have prints available for all the parts.

We can work with you to maximize material use. You can run the parts through by the entire stick of material and we will take the extras over the amount we order. So you don't have excess oddball pieces of DOM sitting around. For example... we order 360 pieces and after receiving the material from your supplier, you end up with 392 pieces after machining. We will take all 392 pieces.

The parts can be sent to us via freight. We can arrange or you can. We have a forklift to unload. We would prefer a 100 day or less turn around time. A typical order from us will be for 2000-3000 parts.

I'm attaching a drawing showing a sample part. To give you an idea, we last ordered qty 300 of these for $3.30 each. This was one item of an order with 2500 parts total. We have about 10 different parts total. We also have some other machining work that could be quoted as well.

If you think your company would be a good match, please message me or post your email address in the comments. I will email you the drawings and approx qtys for a first order quote.

Thanks!
My name is Stephen
Could you please send me the drawings
So I can place a quote
email - flatheadonthered@hotmail.com
Thanks

Last edited:

Bpparts

Hello,

Thanks!
Pl
Hello,

Thanks!
Hello,

Thanks!

Bpparts

Hello,

Thanks!

Bpparts

Hello,

Thanks!
Bpparts@yahoo.com

Bpparts

Hello,

Thanks!

autofab0670

Updated- All emails sent out. If you did not receive an email, check your spam folder or let me know.

Thank you for your consideration in bidding this job!

Chuck S

Hello,

Thanks!
Van’t Hul Repair

102 Forster Ct

Rock Rapids, Iowa 51246

712-472-4700

vanthul.metalworks@gmail.com

Van’t Hul Repair is a manufacturing facility located in Rock Rapids, Iowa. We have over twenty years of CNC experience in fields of – but not limited to - automotive, firearms, medical, agriculture, and hydraulic.

We have two CNC lathes, two CNC Vertical Machining Centers, CNC plasma table, brake press, shear, welders, and other associated manufacturing equipment. We specialize in small lot runs, yet we are still able to handle high quantity production runs as required. Some of our production equipment is listed below.

(2) Okuma CNC L1060 lathes

- 2-5/8” max through stock capacity

- Max turn diameter = 10.63”

- Max turn length = 19.68”

- Tailstock and parts catcher equipped

(1) HAAS VF3 40 taper VMC

- X axis = 40”

- Y axis = 20”

- Z axis = 25”

(1) HAAS VF4 40 taper VMC

- X axis = 50”

- Y axis = 20”

- Z axis = 25”

(1) CNC Hyper Therm Plasma Table

- 85 Amp

- 5’ X 10’ cutting space

- up to ¾” material thickness

(1) 10’ Press Brake

- 3/16” thickness up to 8’ long

- ¼” thickness up to 5’ long

- Under 3/16” thickness up to 10’ long

(1) 10’ shear

- ¼” capacity

(1) 56 ton iron worker

Joe alward

Hello,

Thanks!
I would like a chance to bid on there jobs

tilman

Hello,

Thanks!
Would you send me the drawings to
Idealmachineandtool@gmail.com

Casey Carpenter

Hello,

Thanks!

Would like the opportunity to quote. Please send prints to pimcncllc@gmail.com. Thank you

autofab0670

Update: We plan on closing this RFQ by January 21st. Please submit all remaining bids as soon as possible. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.