[CLOSED] Quote Request for Machined Prototype Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh M

Hello everyone,

I'm in need of parts for another prototype. This RFQ will be active until 9/21 and I will need these to ship by September 29th. We are hoping to go into production in November. There are 3 parts: Hook, Wall Attachment, and Cylinder

The Hook and Wall Attachment will be made of brass with a BHMA 606 finish (satin with clear protective coating). No visible clamp marks, surface finish is important on these parts. The Cylinder will be machined from steel. There will be no finish needed for this part.

We will need a quote for the following:
1 Hook, 1 Wall Attachment, 2 Cylinders
3 Hooks, 3 Wall Attachments, 6 Cylinders

Looking forward to seeing your quote quotes!

Attachments

• RFQ_20160913.pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 107
Hello everyone,

I'm in need of parts for another prototype. This RFQ will be active until 9/21 and I will need these to ship by September 29th. We are hoping to go into production in November. There are 3 parts: Hook, Wall Attachment, and Cylinder

The Hook and Wall Attachment will be made of brass with a BHMA 606 finish (satin with clear protective coating). No visible clamp marks, surface finish is important on these parts. The Cylinder will be machined from steel. There will be no finish needed for this part.

We will need a quote for the following:
1 Hook, 1 Wall Attachment, 2 Cylinders
3 Hooks, 3 Wall Attachments, 6 Cylinders

Looking forward to seeing your quote quotes!

Hello Josh

We can make your parts for you.
We are a cnc shop that does prototype and production work.
Will you please send us your e-mail address.
We have a Quote ready to send.

Thank you
Tim Thomas
thomasaccurite@aol.com

Hanz MFG

Hanz Manufacturing is family owned company located in Guangzhou, China. We specialize in CNC machining and sheet metal fabrication. We are pleased to quote your project. Please email your drawings or 3d CAD files to our US sales Manager Johnson(Johnson@hanzmanufacturing.com) or call him at 352-283-5765.

To learn more about our capability, please visit our website: www.hanzmanufacturing.com

Thanks,

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.