Request For Quote- Base cutting and bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

truckie216

I'm looking for pricing for cutting and bending of the attached part. I'm flexible with materials, just looking for something that will have some reflection (doesn't need to be a mirror finish) since its for a light. The all the tabs need bent at a 90 degree angle to the same side. The overall foot print is 7" x 17". I am unable to upload the dxf or pdf, but will gladly email the files. Right now I only need 2 of these however additional orders if this and other similar products are very likely. I'd like to develop a relationship with someone to handle this type of work for me.

Thanks.

Hello,
My name is Lee Moore and if you can email me a dxf file I will be glad to give you a quote. I own a waterjet machine/fab shop and can do just about anything you need. My email address is jet@south-tech.us You can also visit our website for more info. southtechprecision.com
Thanks,
Lee

Rynomfg

Hello there id like to give you a qoute on this job. If you could email me the file and i can get you a quote today. thankyou

Hello,

If you could please send the prints in dwg format to falconmachineparts@hotmail.com I will be able to quote this job for you within 24 hours. We are a Machine Shop in SE Wisconsin and rush (breakdown) service is what we are known for. We don't charge extra for this service and will give you the best bang for you buck! Thanks much.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.