Request For Quote- Aluminum Plate Processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozen

Please provide price and availability for the items on the attached pdf. Quantity of 1 for each item shown. All holes to be 5/16" dia. Autocad files to be provided upon award.

Material Grade: AL 6061-T6
Finish: Mill
Tolerance +/-1/32"
Notes: Edges to be square to the face (no taper), smooth, no notches or burrs. Holes to be round and clean and no pierce marks. FOB your location.

If the pricing includes material with a significant drop please exclude material and I will provide.

Please include the process (i.e, waterjet, laser, router, mill, etc) that your bid is based on.

Please provide pricing NLT COB Tuesday 11/24.

Thanks for the interest

-Pete

Attachments

• Assembly 1.pdf
    8.7 KB · Views: 101

superd

Email autocad files..

Hello ,Pete.
Mark from Woodstock il.
Have been to fairbanks..
Need autocad files to quote properly..
Need part thicknesses.. etc...
Would you prefer that I provide material??
I will produce these with wire edm..
Thanks.. Mark..superd@stans.com

riojohn

HI,

Planographic printing plates are used as a material for offset printing plate and used generally as PS (pre-sensitized) plates. The PS plate is generally prepared by applying roughening and anodization treatments and, if necessary, hydrophilic treatment to the surface of a sheet-like or coiled aluminum plate, then coating and drying a photosensitive solution.
Then, the resulting product is cut into a desired size, and packaged and supplied as a planographic printing plate. As the method of cutting, a shearing method using a flying shear, a slitter, a guillotine shear or the like is used most generally.
When the PS plate is used for printing, it is subjected to exposure development with a positive or negative original film being contacted on a light sensitive layer in a plate-making step. In recent years, automatic plate processing apparatus including an automatic feed function of printing plates are often used,

Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.