Aluminum Belt Slides Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Kittell

UPDATE: Quote accepted. This RFQ is closed.

I'm in need of a new order of custom-made aluminum belt slides. Thickness of the aluminum needs to be 4/32" (.12 inches, 3.2mm) Looking for quote for minimum of 100, max ? depending on price.

See the attached photos for the specifications/dimensions needed.

It is important all edges (interior and exterior) are smooth to not cut nylon webbed belts.

This product is for costuming only. No need to meet certain safety standards (if that's a concern).

For my last run, the slides were CNC'd. If you can produce using another method that's acceptable. Just let me know. Thanks.

belt slide dimensions.JPG photo of belt slide.jpg

Last edited:

tonydo714

I'm in need of a new order of custom-made aluminum belt slides. Thickness of the aluminum needs to be 4/32" (.12 inches, 3.2mm) Looking for quote for minimum of 100, max ? depending on price.

It is important all edges (interior and exterior) are smooth to not cut nylon webbed belts.

This product is for costuming only. No need to meet certain safety standards (if that's a concern).

For my last run, the slides were CNC'd. If you can produce using another method that's acceptable. Just let me know. Thanks.

View attachment 3891 View attachment 3893

I can produce an order of 100 parts as specified. Your cost would be $23. each. I can recieve funds through paypal an can deliver 4 weeks after reciept of the order and deposit of 40%. Payment of remaining balance would be due at the time of shipment. My shop is located in Concord, NC.

Regards,
Robert C. McPherson
Mac Custom Components
2524 Lane Street
Kannapolis, NC 28083
(704)603-7134

Status
Not open for further replies.